(You can choose or or both)

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Eclipse


J'ai fabriqué un 'sténopé' pour les filles pour regarder l'éclipse du soleil. Mais au travail j'ai dû faire avec deux bouts d'A4 et un trou fait avec mon crayon. Au moins ça m'a permis de ne pas me cramer les rétines.
I made a pinhole camera for the girls to watch the solar eclipse, but at work as was reduced to punching a hole in a piece of paper with my pencil, and projecting through that hole onto another piece of paper. At least it helped me not to burn my retinas...


Mon père a pris plusieurs photos depuis sa chambre à coucher.
Dad managed to get far more shots out of his bedroom window.


Et mon oncle a envoyé cette belle photo prise à travers les nuages.
Not to be beaten, my uncle sent in this shot through the clouds form where he was.


Sur internet, j'ai découvert cette image incroyable, le petit 'insect' est en fait l'ISS, la station spatiale internationale.
I found this one on the internet, that little dashy thing is the Internation Space Station! Double eclipse!


Et dernièrement, cette photo époustoufflante, prise depuis la station spatiale, où on voit l'éclipse et en plus l'ombre sur la terre.
And this is the outright winner for completely blow me awayness. It's a picture of the eclipse, taken from the ISS, where you see the sun, the moon, the eclipse and the shadow cast on the earth.

No comments yet :