(You can choose or or both)

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Future ... Avenir


J'ai toujours aimé l'Opel Tigra, parce que ça me rappelait un peu le look des "voitures de l'avenir" qu'on voyait dans les livres de mon enfance. Voilà donc l'équivalent pour la génération de mes enfants. J'avoue que j'adore ces machines. C'est complètement farfelu, mais ... pourquoi pas?
I like the Opel Tigra, because it reminds me of the 'cars of the future' that you would see in the back of encyclopedias when I was a kid. This must be the equivalent for the current generation. I must admit that I love these 'prototypes'. Pretty much science fiction (the wheels here are not actually attached, but maintained by magnets or something), but .. why not?

Celui-ci me rappele le Vol du Navigateur. J'espère que vous l'avez vu...
This one really reminds me of the Flight of the Navigator. Ah, fond memories...
 

No comments yet :