(You can choose or or both)

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Christmas ... Noël


Seulement avec un mois de retard, voilà quelques photos des jours autour de Noël.

Après manger on est sorti prendre l'air, et regardez quel beau temps il faisait!
A month late, but here are a few photos from around Christmas.

After Christmas lunch we went out for a walk: look at the gorgeous weather we had! (We've only had one weekend of winter so far this year!).


Une mini bouteille de whisky qui m'a particulièrement plu. J'ai pris la photo pour pouvoir me souvenir pour une autre fois!
This was one of the mini bottles from a 12-box set I received last year (or the year before?). I particularly appreciated this one so took this photo so I could remember. The one thing I don't like about whisky? The bottles and boxes are so beautiful that I never want to throw them away.


Les filles ont reçu un microscope. Ca me fait penser qu'il faudrait qu'on sorte un peu pour aller chercher des choses à examiner.
The girls got a microscope for Christmas. I must start taking them out to collect stuff to examine. We've done most of the inside things we could think of.

No comments yet :