(You can choose or or both)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

At last ... Enfin

Voilà, ça faisait un moment que je n'avais plus mis des 'productions' ici sur le blog. Ce premier vidéo vous donnera une idée pourquoi. Quand je jouais je trouvais que ça allait bien, à l'entendre on dirait que c'était pour une enterrement. Remarquez que c'était le jour où j'ai oublié mes chaussures pour jouer.
It's been a while since I posted any organing here, maybe this first video will show you why. When I was playing it sounded alright, but listening afterwards, it sounds more like a funeral dirge. It's also the day I forgot my organ shoes. I did another version with the big 16" pipes, but my camera can't 'hear' that low...

Concerto in G nach G.P Telemann (Bach BWV985)
Sans les pieds ça va un peu mieux.
Without the feet, things sounds a bit better.

No comments yet :