(You can choose or or both)

Friday, November 18, 2011

CodeKen photos


La vue depuis l'avion au départ de Genève était impressionant - d'un côté une mer de brouillard (par-dessus le lac), de l'autre, rien.
View from the plane flying out of Geneva: the whole of the lake area was covered in a sea of cloud, and on the other side of the Jura, nothing.

J'ai pris cette photo pour montrer aux gens qui me demande si ça ne me manque pas d'habiter en Angleterre.
Took this photo to show to people who ask: "Don't you miss living in the UK?"

Si vous en reconnaissez aucun, je ne vous tiens par rigueur. J'ai lu des livres par deux des quatre.
Spectacular line-up. If you don't recognise anybody on here, I wouldn't blame you. I've got books by two of them...

Après avoir quitté le pub, j'ai fait un peu de 'tourisme', voilà un gratte-ciel qui se perd dans le nuages.
A little bit of 'sightseeing' after I abandoned the pub crawl. I believe this is 'The Shard', but I'm not sure.

Vous reconnaissez ce pont, j'imagine. Son nom?
I am sure about what this. I guess you probably are too.

Par contre, celui-ci vous connaissez peut-être pas. Ca s'appelle le "O2".
This is the 02, apparently (in the background). Trying clicking and check out the larger photo for an extra detail.

Voilà la vue de Canaray Wharf, depuis le centre de conférence.
This is the view of Canary Wharf, from the conference venue.

No comments yet :