(You can choose or or both)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Salon de l'Auto 2


Commençons avec des pas-tout-à-fait-voitures. (Aveu: pour beaucoup de ces photos, je serai incapable de vous dire les marques, je n'ai pas tellement fait attention).
To start with, a few not-quite-cars (I must confess that for most of these photos, I won't be able to tell you the makes or models).


Là, je pourrais me laisser tenter...
I wouldn't mind one of these...


Encore plus là!
Or one of these even!


Petite e-voiture mignonne (là, la marque c'est plus facile!), tout le monde voulait prouver son écologie (à part les Bugatti, Lamborghini, etc.).
Here's a cute little e-car (I can tell you the make of this one!), everyone was out to provoe their eco-credentials (except the big guzzlers like Bugatti, Lamborghini).

No comments yet :