(You can choose or or both)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Music


Il y a quelques temps j'ai montré trois différents morceaux de musique qui me font bouger. En voilà quelques autres, en commençant avec Lenny Kravitz.
A while back I posted three disparate bits of music which make me bop, here's some more. This is Lenny Kravitz....


Et voilà Spirit of the West, un group canadien qu'on a écouté lors de notre voyage en Afrique. Si vous comparez ces différents morceaux, vous comprendrez pourquoi je suis rarement 'musicalement enthousiasmé' par ce qui se passe le dimanche matin.
Here is Spirit of the West, which we listened to on our men's road trip in Africa. If you compare all these styles of music, you'll understand why I fail to be 'musically moved' by anything that happens on a Sunday morning. (In any case any where near here!)


Voilà par contre un truc qui me ferait bouger! Malheureusement, je ne suis pas sur le bon continent, ni la bonne couleur, ni la bonne dénomination, et sûrement pas le bon âge. Mais l'autre problème c'est que j'ai de la peine à imaginer Jésus qui se mettrait devant comme ça.
Now this (Kirk Franklin) could make me bop! Unfortunately, I'm not on the right continent, not the right colour, not the right denomination, and probably not the right age for this stuff! But another problem is that I have difficulty reconciling the posturing and prancing with any definition of Christlike that I can imagine. And that's probably not limited to the other side of the Atlantic.

No comments yet :